Calling all Bloggers!
Put a brother on your buddy list:
AIM: andrelove
Yahoo: andresist
I use Adium, a multi-chat client that combines many of the cyberworld's IM services into one cool program. I activated a cool feature on my adium that allows you to see what song that is playing on my iTunes. Neat, right? I've already enlisted one fellow blogger as a virtual roommate. I don't think he's as excited as I am to relive our old aparTment no. 1 days. ;)
Now granted I know it might seem like I'm opening the floodgates to the millions of readers who rss and visit my blog, but you know, I'm a fast typer, I'll handle it!
AIM: andrelove
Yahoo: andresist
I use Adium, a multi-chat client that combines many of the cyberworld's IM services into one cool program. I activated a cool feature on my adium that allows you to see what song that is playing on my iTunes. Neat, right? I've already enlisted one fellow blogger as a virtual roommate. I don't think he's as excited as I am to relive our old aparTment no. 1 days. ;)
Now granted I know it might seem like I'm opening the floodgates to the millions of readers who rss and visit my blog, but you know, I'm a fast typer, I'll handle it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home