Blogging for Life
Some people blog for pleasure or to vent. Others blog to not flood their friend's e-boxes, but instead throw up their rant, raves, and fwd's on one convenient site. My friend Donald Agarrat is blogging for life.
Weeks after a drag performer (really I don't say that moniker faithfully as this could be an ID given to him by unrespectable places) was gang attacked which was caught on vid, but YouTube has since taken the video down. Banju Banton performed this weekend at Madison Square Garden. Unable to sleep, Donald blogged this to say about his anger at Banju's lyrical messages that incite such attacks. He talked about his frustration with the unresponsiveness of many in the blogger and real time community.
Please check out Donald's site, send him a "I'm with you brother" note while you are at it.
Weeks after a drag performer (really I don't say that moniker faithfully as this could be an ID given to him by unrespectable places) was gang attacked which was caught on vid, but YouTube has since taken the video down. Banju Banton performed this weekend at Madison Square Garden. Unable to sleep, Donald blogged this to say about his anger at Banju's lyrical messages that incite such attacks. He talked about his frustration with the unresponsiveness of many in the blogger and real time community.
Please check out Donald's site, send him a "I'm with you brother" note while you are at it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home