Friday, June 03, 2005

B E L I E V E


B E L I E V E, originally uploaded by andresist.

I.

I've been to Paradise and back
It's beautiful, I refound myself
I know now that the world has got too much for me
and I too much for it
to be sweating you!

the sea tourquise
the people black
the bulla stares blacker

Taint perfect, but its love for me and my love for it will
remain forever

Can't say the same for your sometimes love

On my second night, I healed myself
yes, I thought of you and that sometimes when
your touch comforted
but that faded, just like you

II.

I healed myself

the cool air from a night storm
the panadol I found in Rudy and Lorenz's medicine cabinet
the glass of water

Sickness is part of Me
and I am apart of Sickness

Those thoughts pills molecules and liquids
were all there

So I healed myself, with them, me, us

Yes, yes, I'm ready for my close up Mr. Lancaster!
I know now that I have too much to offer Andre
Andre has too much to offer me
To be sweatin' anybody but my self love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home