Breathe Listen & Chill
On my vacation and time in Barbados, I want to breathe, listen to my spirit, body, and mind, and simply chill.
When I went to Carol's Daughter on Saturday, the store clerk that was helping me was from Barbados. She told me about all the beaches I should go and visit. She also said that the ocean water was really good for her hair and that she loves it when she's back home in Barbados. That was really a "destined" and affirming moment to meet her and hear her tell me all of this, because ever since i started my swimming lessons a month ago i've been fretting about my hair. And with my upcoming trip to PARADISE! I've been uncertian/back and forth about getting it wet/keeping it dry/wearing a cap. But now I'm certain that i will free my hair/locks in the Carribean Sea! I'm even quite certain that i'm even going to try my hands on locking my hair! After all of this trip is about listening to my body, then i have to let it speak, right?
There is ithat memory in my mind (not quite in the back either) of my ex and I's plan to travel to Mexico this spring. That trip would have been for us.
This trip however is all about me.
It is ok to be disappointed and pleased at the same time. It is not one or the other. The poz in it all is that I will have all the time to concentrate on me, heal myself, rest myself, meet/listen/share moments in time with those who inspire small, but important episodes of life!!!
When I went to Carol's Daughter on Saturday, the store clerk that was helping me was from Barbados. She told me about all the beaches I should go and visit. She also said that the ocean water was really good for her hair and that she loves it when she's back home in Barbados. That was really a "destined" and affirming moment to meet her and hear her tell me all of this, because ever since i started my swimming lessons a month ago i've been fretting about my hair. And with my upcoming trip to PARADISE! I've been uncertian/back and forth about getting it wet/keeping it dry/wearing a cap. But now I'm certain that i will free my hair/locks in the Carribean Sea! I'm even quite certain that i'm even going to try my hands on locking my hair! After all of this trip is about listening to my body, then i have to let it speak, right?
There is ithat memory in my mind (not quite in the back either) of my ex and I's plan to travel to Mexico this spring. That trip would have been for us.
This trip however is all about me.
It is ok to be disappointed and pleased at the same time. It is not one or the other. The poz in it all is that I will have all the time to concentrate on me, heal myself, rest myself, meet/listen/share moments in time with those who inspire small, but important episodes of life!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home