The Unforgiving Hillary
The woman who *chose* to stand by her cheating, lying, blow job in the White House man apparently has no such forgiveness toward a pastor. Saying that " [Rev. Wright] would not have been my pastor," and that she would have just up and walked out. A cheatin' husband and politically connected husband is another story, I suppose.
This is outrageous and further proof of the audacity of the Clintons and their utter disregard for a healthy Democratic party. I will not vote for Hillary *ever*. And I will work my butt off in progressive communities to vote "no" against the Clinton machine until kingdom come.
This is outrageous and further proof of the audacity of the Clintons and their utter disregard for a healthy Democratic party. I will not vote for Hillary *ever*. And I will work my butt off in progressive communities to vote "no" against the Clinton machine until kingdom come.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home