Manchildblack's "To The Sky"
Good morning.
I found a link to Manchildblack's youtube video in my ebox this morning. I see this kat all over bohemian haunts, like Fort Greene's Soul Summit Music Festival and of course at his LES dance cipher, Libation.
Not ever actually having the opportunity to hear his music, however, from this youtube I'm digging his sound. Next time I dig through the bins at Discorama, I'll look out for his Westend 12" - Awake in a Dream. And if "To The Sky" is there, I'll pick that vinyl up too. If it ain't, I'm sure though it'll be there soon enough.
P.S.
Word on the net is that the video will be airing on BET J, soon. Nice.
I found a link to Manchildblack's youtube video in my ebox this morning. I see this kat all over bohemian haunts, like Fort Greene's Soul Summit Music Festival and of course at his LES dance cipher, Libation.
Not ever actually having the opportunity to hear his music, however, from this youtube I'm digging his sound. Next time I dig through the bins at Discorama, I'll look out for his Westend 12" - Awake in a Dream. And if "To The Sky" is there, I'll pick that vinyl up too. If it ain't, I'm sure though it'll be there soon enough.
P.S.
Word on the net is that the video will be airing on BET J, soon. Nice.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home