Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pix: the *un*Official

So a couple weeks ago I invited some hooligans to my new abode for a friday night moment. They of course made the moment into a soiree and my abode into a lively bed stuy bar. Friends, don't ya just love 'em?! ;)

As folks were leaving, I think it was Mark The Stark, once again congratulated me on a super cute APT , good food, and times at my housewarming party. I was a little taken back b/c I was like it wasn't my housewarming! Ha ha. But in a sense it was too, Chrissy brought me a plant, ayden was Controller of all soundwaves, and everybody else was all bringing the laughs and eatin' some good food. So thats why I've benamed it: the *un*Official Housewarming Party.

The Official though is coming up, April 14th, Saturday. But the script has been somewhat flipped and stripped: a HouseLaunch, SiteWarming, and unBirfday Party.

It's going to be many things, including a website launch for my NYU Wagner/OSI Fellowship project: Freedom Train Productions, a development-focused & social justice theatre company. If you'd like to come out, be *in* the scene, email me and I'll throw you the evite! ;)

In the meantime check out the *un*Official:

me and chrissy, old aparTment no 1 roomies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home